Leasing & Financing Information
As part of your overall IT asset management strategy, leasing & financing can help you expand the reach and impact of your technology budget. You’ll benefit from predictable monthly payments, and minimize the risk associated with disposing obsolete equipment.
Type of Lease
- Pay for use of equipment, not ownership
- At the end of the lease term, return equipment to us or purchase at Fair Market Value
- Help achieve desired treatment for financial reporting purposes
- Ideal for customers who plan to keep equipment at the end of the lease term
- Spread payments over time and own the equipment at the end of the term
The flexibility to quickly access technology for a short period, such as an HP printer, Xerox, MFP, or Toshiba copier, could help keep your organization/department nimble amidst transition. But would you be ready to transition at a moment’s notice? Could you test new technologies in a live environment without risk? Could you gain access to technology while waiting for new products to ship so your team doesn’t lose any progress?
To remain productive, you can’t be bogged down with an unneeded long-term commitment or interruptions to existing infrastructure. A short-term rental could help prime your organization for the next innovation and maintain a competitive edge.
Daly can help ease the transition to your new solution quicker and easier by working with you to help minimize:
Impact of Change
- Multi-vendor rental capabilities
- Bridge your existing solution with your new one
- Low, upfront costs
- Affordable rental payments
- Flexible terms
- Minimum of 12 months, maximum of 60 months with approval
- Can extend from month to month or several months
- Option to purchase equipment at end of rental term
- Quick turnaround time based on availability of equipment
To get started, let’s sit down and talk about your printing and copying needs and challenges, and explore how Daly can help. Please contact Daly’s Managed Print team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-955-DALY.