Daly’s Technical Services Organization is comprised of subject matter experts, engineers, system architects, project managers and field technicians. This enables us to help with a variety of critical services.
Our team closely tracks and monitors all contracts, projects and service activities to ensure successful results each and every time.
Infrastructure & Security Assessments
Whether it’s internal documentation, trouble-shooting, security, compliance or even internal staff management, Daly’s subject matter experts, engineers, and project managers work closely with designated customer staff to ensure your Infrastructure & Security Assessment is conducted safely and securely.
With Daly Infrastructure & Security Assessment you get your choice of 3 modular assessment areas.
- Network assets, settings, configuration and performance.
- A visual schematic of your network structure and a complete asset discovery report.
- A full set of security reports focusing on network and user-related security risks.
- Reveal which users have access to specific systems, and which permissions your systems are configured with.
- A comprehensive scan of the entire MS Exchange or Office 365 platform.
- Pre and Post Exchange migration documentation and validation.
Daly is certified as an authorized service and installation provider for some of the industry’s leading manufacturers, including Aerohive™, Aruba® Networks, Brocade®, Extreme®, Hewlett-Packard®, Lenovo®, Meraki, Microsoft®, SMART™ Technologies, and VMware®.